Friday, August 14, 2015

10 Weeks Old!

Welp, here we are 70 days into the life of me, Elijah James Fox. It's been a pretty good ride. I've been very busy learning how to be a functioning human, so that's why I haven't written in a while. Sorry you had to read that nonsense from the dog. Mom got to hang out with me a lot over the first 70 days, but now she has to go hang out with other people's kids all day, even though she seems not to like other people's kids.



What have I been up to since last time we chatted? Well, me and Dad the Tall Man spent a night all by ourselves. Actually the dog was there too, but it was boys only. He likes to say he served me my first beer, but unless he slipped it into my formula, I think he's fibbing. Although I did sleep really well that night, come to think of it. The next night, I stayed with Dad the Tall Man's parents, Grandma and Grandpa Fox. They are a lot like my parents: she holds me, feeds me and changes me and he makes funny faces. Funny faces is kind of in my wheelhouse right now, so they both have their merits.


I also got to spend two weekends with Mom's parents, Nana and Papa (PaPa, Pa Pa, Pop Pop?). One of the weekends was at a house like ours but the other one was by an ocean. Mom and Nana said I'm not allowed on the ocean but soon enough, I'll be surfing the inner tube with Dad the Tall Man. I have also gotten to hang out with my cousins, Jet and Turbo. I'm not so sure they are ready to babysit.


As I begin my new adventures staying with the letter K while Mom hangs out with other kids, I will try to touch base with you more often. Ciao for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment