Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, Same Loaded Diaper




Hey Ya'll. It's officially been a year of me bending your ear telling you about my journey into and through this crazy world. Thank you for staying with me through birth, the naming process, rolling over, getting my first haircut and enjoying my first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Yom Kippur, Columbus Day...and I think there's several others that I'm forgetting.


Speaking of which, last week I enjoyed my first Christmas...what a dog-and-pony show that is. I was very fortunate to get toys, clothes, books, but I never get what I really want...real estate (Charlie Brown Christmas shout-out!). Seriously though, the rappeling paper and the boxes are enough for me. Have you seen that stuff, you can tear and rip it and if you get tired, you can just watch it twinkle. It's amazing! So, I must have been on Tall Man Claus' Nice List to get not only that, but such cool items also.



Then we had the festivities yesterday night: I went to bed in 2015 and woke up next year. Well, I woke up several times in between too because Mom, the tall man, Aunt Suz and Grandma were raising hell downstairs. The nerve! I forgave them pretty quickly though.


One thing that will change in 2016 is that I don't get to hang out with the Letter K every day anymore. I thought maybe she was tired of me, but she said I could come back and visit any time. So, once I get a hold of the tall man's keys, I'll cruise on over there. In the meantime, I will now be hanging out with Lori, Man of the House. Word on the street is that there will be other little humans there and I don't know how I feel about that. Hopefully they smell better than the dog...nailed it!




No comments:

Post a Comment