Monday, September 7, 2015

3 Months and Counting!



Today we are celebrating Labor Day, which I thought was all about me because it has now been three months since my mom went into labor.  We went on a fabulous vacation this weekend where I once again got to hang out with my parents and my grandparents: all while the dog was on vacation at Boarding School! What a great weekend...


It started on Friday, when we traveled to Nana and Papa's house on the ocean. I was so excited I could hardly sleep...I didn't sleep when everyone went to hang out on a ship, I didn't sleep when Mom played a wild and exciting game of Rack-O and I didn't sleep when my cousins Jet and Turbo got wound up. Those guys crack me up. We're going to have a lot of misadventures together.


Then it was off to a picnic over at Mary's house. Dad the tall man and Grandpa Fox both ate about 10 chickens' worth of wings. Then, I gave Mom a lot of good luck playing Bingo even though we didn't win anything. We would've loved to stay and not win Bingo all night but it was too darn hot. So, we instead went to Grandma Fox's house and the gang played a rip-roaring game of Mexican Train Domino's in honor of the Tall Man's Mema, who I'm told was quite a lady. It was all very exciting, but this 3-month old is tired and somebody needs the computer for his fantasy football. I'll give you a clue: he's the one on the life raft below:






No comments:

Post a Comment