Friday, June 3, 2016

I Was On a Boat!


Guess what you guys? I've almost been out and about in the world for a whole year! I feel like the Tall Man - old. More on my birfday in a later blog. Today, I thought I would tell you about the week I had leading up to it. It's been the first week where I haven't been at Miss Lawree's. Mom's been real busy trying to get me to stop doing things.


Over the weekend, we celebrated Muhmorial Day by going to Nana and Papa's house at the ocean. The first day we were there, I got to go out on their ship in the ocean for the first time. I had a blast! I really love the wind in my face so Papa going full-throttle was really exciting. I had trouble finding a life-jacket that was snug enough for me to be the proverbial bug in a rug. I think I pulled it off though.


That same day, the Tall Man was completely embarrassed by the rest of the family in a little neighborhood wasyurs tournament. After that though, he lifted me up so I could dunk a basketball on what seemed like a 20 foot rim, but my perspective may have been off. The next day, the rest of the family went out with the ship again and I stayed at the ocean house with Nana for some quality time.


Speaking of quality time, Grandma Fox came over Monday and we went out to eat barbeeque, which I was told was what you do on Muhmorial Day. The rest of the week Mom and the tall man, mostly Mom have been getting things ready for my party. It's going to be a Cardinals theme, but the Tall Man's shorter friend Crabtree thinks I still have time to be a Royals fan, of all things. He even got me a Royals bat and ball set to go with a Cardinals bat and ball. He also got me a shifty crab that shuffles around on the ground: I've been obsessed with it. I can't wait to see what else I get for my birfday. And I can't wait to let you know after this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment