Monday, October 26, 2015

Haircuts and Hayrides


Well, the Missouri Tigers tried pretty hard on Saturday to keep me from becoming a fan. But before that, I had a pretty eventful day. First, I went to a place called the Groom Room and got the fuzzy patch on my head shortened. I'm only four and a half months old, which everybody made a big deal about because I guess it's early. Everybody also made a bid deal about how happy I was to be having the procedure done. But I tend to be happy when most things are going on, so I don't know what all the fuss was about. I mean, there were movies on and she put something in my hair that made it stick straight up like Jimmy Neutron...who wouldn't love that?



After I got my slick new 'do, Mom and the tall man took me to the land south of Columbia, where we spent the afternoon at a patch for pumpkins. There were animals that made the dog look boring, a corn maze and what I think was just a big high chair. Then came the best part: I got wrapped in a blanket and a tractor took us to the patch where I got to pick out a pumpkin. We pretty much picked out the first one we saw because my wussy parents wanted to get back to the car where it was warm. But that's o.k. We got what we came for.



On the way home, the parents got hot chocolates to rub it in that I didn't have my bottle. Then we got home and I watched the first of two football games for the weekend. First, during the Mizzou game, the tall man used language that was new and exciting. I will totally be using it, you know, when I can talk. Then, on Sunday, we watched the Chiefs where there seemed to be more positive vibes flowing. I think I may be able to like them - almost as much as I like haircuts and hayrides!


No comments:

Post a Comment