Thursday, October 8, 2015

Bath Time Just Got Weird

Well, there goes my Original Sin. Whoosh. Last Sunday, I done got baptized and not a moment too soon...I could feel sin bubbling up inside me. Everyone was there: Nana, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa Fox, Jet and Turbo, a man in a beard and a robe, The tall man's shorter friend, whom I'm told is my Godfather, and probably others...if I could count, there would be too many to count. Here's an adorable picture of me in my church clothes, not that I'm bragging.



In other news, I'm turning into quite a sports fan. What with the Mizzou football season starting and the Cardinals (and Royals?) going to the playoffs, it's a good time to learn the ways of the pigskin and the horsehide and the peach basket. The tall man is really pushing for it so that we have something in common - you know, besides the hair. Burn!

                   

Speaking of connecting with the tall man, while I'm trying to learn how to talk, he's now getting paid to do it. It must have been hard for him to not get paid for it before. Mom had to take on new duties too: she spends all day with other people's kids now so she can't hang out with me in the afternoons any more. But that means I get to hang out with the Letter K all day, so it's not all bad. We just have to make the most of our time together, even if that means hanging out with the dog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment